Succession Group is a Nationwide Wealth Management advisory brand delivering rich and rewarding experiences for clients with bespoke solutions to achieve their financial goals. Due to movement in the teams, Succession now requires a Lodgement Administrator to join our Client Services team in Kidderminster.
The successful candidate will work as part of a team to ensure that all expected remuneration is added to our internal database accurately and ensure that all client information is up to date to allow our Planners to deliver an excellent customer service to our valued clients.
The role requires a significant level of data entry so accuracy and attention to detail are a pre-requisite for this role. The successful candidate will need to be comfortable using various different databases and have working knowledge of Microsoft Office including word and Excel.
But, it’s not just about what you bring to us…
You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package including pension scheme, the opportunity for flexible working to ensure a greater work life balance, access to our Employee Assistance Programme enhanced maternity and paternity benefit, Death in Service Benefit and contributions towards relevant exams. In addition, we offer opportunities for career progression to match your career aims and ambitions.
To be successful in the role you will need:
- Strong oral & written communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Competent with Microsoft Applications including Word, Excel
- Demonstrates initiative and behaves professionally at all times
- Flexibility – ‘can-do’ attitude required to cover a variety of tasks
- Attention to detail
- The Ability to demonstrate the company’s Vision and Values: Client Focus, Long term and sustainable, Integrity, Efficiency, Nimble and Team Working.
Should you wish to apply for this role, please contact Charlotte Evans on Charlotte.Evans@successionwealth.co.uk or call 01752 968498Or click here to complete an online application form