Access Management Administrator
Succession Wealth is a Nationwide Wealth Management advisory brand delivering rich and rewarding experiences for clients with bespoke solutions to achieve their financial goals. Due to significant growth, the IT department now require an Access Management Administrator to join their busy team.
The purpose of the role will be to manage and maintain access privileges to all core system used within Succession; ensuring processes and procedures are established and followed in line with internal policy / risk appetite. The Access Management Administrator seeks to ensure that new joiners and existing members of staff have appropriate access to business-critical systems, that access rights have the appropriate segregation of duty and that leavers access is revoked in a timely manner.
The role holder will act as the centralized point of contact for all user access requests and will work closely with departmental heads to ensure appropriate processes and procedures are in place and being followed. The access administrator will be responsible for granting and revoking access to core systems such as Connect and third-party systems such as Platforms as well as completing periodic audits and housekeeping of user lists
Where non-compliances are identified, the role holder will report on any instances and manage through to resolution whilst investigating root cause and putting forward recommendations for changes to process and procedures as appropriate.
The role holder will also work closely with the Information Risk lead to assist in the development of the information risk management framework and will act as the specialist point of contact on projects that impact user access administration
But, it’s not just about what you bring to us…
You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package including pension scheme, the opportunity for flexible working to ensure a greater work life balance, access to our Employee Assistance Programme, Death in Service Benefit and contributions towards any relevant exams. In addition, we offer opportunities for career progression to match your career aims and ambitions.
To be successful in the role you will need:
• Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and other back office systems
• Experience in systems analysis and Process Definition & Engineering
• Experience in implementing business process changes
• Experience in delivering project work and working to deadlines
• Experience of working effectively to comply with business processes and standards
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and work with limited day to day support
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Experience of analysing data and problem-solving capability
• Advanced MS Outlook, Excel, and Word expert
• The Ability to demonstrate the company’s Vision and Values: Client Focus, Long term and sustainable, Integrity, Efficiency, Nimble and Team Working.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Charlotte Evans on email@example.com or 01752 968498Or click here to complete an online application form