Succession Group is a nationwide wealth management advisory brand delivering rich and rewarding experiences for clients with bespoke solutions to achieve financial goals. Due to a restructure of a current department, we now require an experienced Cashflow Analyst to join our busy team in Chester.
The purpose of this role is to provide accurate and substantiated assessments of cashflow scenarios, built for Succession clients using our bespoke Lifestyle+ Cashflow modelling software, for use in illustrating and supporting the planning process. This role will involve training, coaching and developing the Succession Financial Planning community to achieve consistently high performance in the delivery of the Cashflow Planning process.
The successful candidate will be required to assess Lifestyle+ Cashflow scenarios to ensure accuracy of and relevance to the client data in accordance with the Cashflow Team (CFT) standards of practice. They will also be required to provide detailed assessment feedback to guide Planners & Paraplanners in all areas that require remedial actions. In addition, we also require them to act as a subject matter expert (SME) in all matters pertaining to the completion of high quality Lifestyle+ Cashflow scenarios.
But, it’s not just about what you bring to us…
You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package including Death in Service, pension scheme, the opportunity for flexible working to ensure a greater work life balance and contributions towards any relevant exams. In addition we offer opportunities for career progression to match your career aims and ambitions.
To be Successful in this role, you will need…..
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks
• Ability to interpret financial data
• Strong interpersonal skills and teamwork ethic
• Ability to deal with challenging situations/individuals which may arise a part of an assessment process
• Experience of assessing complex financial planning solutions
• An understanding of cashflow planning software/principles.
• Basic understanding of the Wealth/Financial Planning process
• Microsoft Office Tools – Excel, Word, Outlook