Client Services Manager
The Client Services Manager role at Succession Group forms an integral part of the relationship between our Financial Planners, our Clients and our Administration Team and is an excellent role to utilise and develop your team leading skills.
In the role you will support and oversee a number of client related systems, processes and team members, ensure the delivery of an outstanding support service to a team of Financial Planners and their clients throughout the United Kingdom. The role is office based and will involve leading a team of up to 8 Administrators in the Glasgow office.
But, it’s not just about what you bring to us…
You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package including Death in Service, a retailer discount card, child care voucher scheme membership as well as opportunities for career progression to match your career aims and ambitions and future share incentive schemes.
To be successful in the role you will be able to demonstrate:
- 3+ years financial services administration experience
- Proven experience of developing and managing a highly productive team
- Working knowledge of Iress and industry software
- NVQ level 3 / Diploma in business management or other relevant qualification.
- The ability to demonstrate behaviours in line with Succession’s Visions and Values: Client Focus, Long term and Sustainable, Integrity, efficiency, nimble and Team Work
To discuss this role further, please contact Charlotte Evans on 01752 968498 or alternatively you can email email@example.comOr click here to complete an online application form