Client Experience Analyst
Succession Wealth is a Nationwide Wealth Management advisory brand delivering rich and rewarding experiences for clients with bespoke solutions to achieve their financial goals. We are now looking to recruit a passionate and efficient Client Experience Analyst to join the Client Experience team.
The Client Experience Analyst works with the Head of Client Service Delivery to drive improvements to the Client Experience across Succession Wealth and analyses cases where our Clients haven’t experienced the level of service that they’ve come to expect from the group to continually identify process improvements.
The role holder will have a strong focus on identifying and delivering continual process improvements which seek to optimise process acceleration and ‘right first time’ metrics. They will need to work closely with our business partners and resident subject matter experts to identify areas of improvement and actively seek feedback to identify new opportunities to enhance the experience for our clients.
They will be required to facilitate the delivery of change work-shops, complete process mapping exercises and maintain effective communication with Client facing colleagues to continually seek opportunities where Succession’s processes and Client facing templates can be developed in order to improve Client Experience.
The role holder will be responsible for tracking and analysing issues and events that have detrimentally impacted a Client’s experience. S/he will manage and facilitate a formal Issues Management process to track instances where a process control has been ineffective.
This is a hands-on role where the holder is required to delve into issues and opportunities to improve Succession’s Client Experience. All work packages will be delivered as part of a broader team spanning various business functions, so the ability to work as part of a cross-functional team will be fundamental to success in this role.
But it’s not just what you bring to us…..
You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package including pension scheme, the opportunity for flexible working to ensure a greater work life balance, access to our Employee Assistance Programme, Death in Service Benefit and contributions towards any relevant exams. In addition, we offer opportunities for career progression to match your career aims and ambitions.
To be successful in this role, candidates must have……
• Knowledge of Client/Customer care principles
• Experience in a Client/Customer care role
• Experience in financial services operational environment
• The ability to pull together information from various sources and identify patterns
• Strong attention to detail and administration skills
• The ability to communicate across a broad and diverse audience
• Experience pulling together business requirements for change for be advantageous
• The ability to draw data/information from others
• Experience facilitating change workshops would be advantageous
• Experiencing dealing specifically with Client/Customers issues/complaints
• Experience challenging existing working practices in order to drive efficiency and/or better outcomes would be advantageous
• Demonstrated their ability to live by our CLIENT Values: Client Focus, Long term and Sustainable, Integrity, Efficiency, Nimble and Team Work
• This is a Chester office-based role, however national travel will be required to fulfil role objectives, so the ability to travel is essential (travel is expected to be 2-3 days per calendar month).
This role will require some travel and therefore the role holder must have their own transport.
Should you wish to discuss this opportunity, please contact Charlotte Evans on Charlotte.Evans@successionwealth.co.ukOr click here to complete an online application form