Client Services Manager
Founded in 2009, Succession Wealth is the fastest growing Wealth Planning brand in the UK with 600 employees and 170 advisors, we provide wealth management and financial planning services to individuals and corporate clients across the UK through our network of acquired firms. By operating our own open architecture platform, we have a fully integrated wealth management process.
From “start-up” in 2009, Succession Wealth is now one of the leading privately owned, independent financial planning and wealth management business’ in the UK.
Succession are now looking for a Client Services Manager to join our team, working across our Northern Territory in Harrogate, Chester and Manchester.
The Client Services Manager role at Succession Group forms an integral part of the relationship between our Financial Planners, our Clients and our Administration Team. The primary purpose of the role is to support and oversee a number of client related systems, processes and team members, ensuring an end to end delivery of outstanding support services to clients within a Region. They will work closely with the Territory Operations Director to drive the regional P&Ls and line manage the efforts of the Administration and Localities teams within the Region to ensure that counterparts in Wealth Management are equipped to deliver the Succession proposition to their clients.
The successful applicant will be responsible for monitoring and implementing regional processes, policies and practices to achieve the company’s goals, whilst providing supportive line management and personal development of our Administration team encompassing sickness, absence and formal performance management.
The Client Services Manager will also be required to ensure Regional support staff are fully versed and adhere to company procedures and guidelines. They will support the successful integration of new firms prior to, during and following activation, ensuring that the newly acquired firms are fully versed in Succession processes and procedures with minimal disruption to the incoming and incumbent firm.
But, it’s not just about what you bring to us…
You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package including pension scheme, the opportunity for flexible working to ensure a greater work life balance, access to our Employee Assistance Programme, enhanced maternity and paternity benefit, Death in Service Benefit and contributions towards relevant exams. In addition, we offer opportunities for career progression to match your career aims and ambitions.
To be successful in the role you will need…
- NVQ level 3 / Diploma in business management or other relevant qualification.
- Knowledge of the UK regulatory system, particularly those aspects relevant to Financial Services
- Good knowledge of platforms and products from a technical as well as regulatory perspective
- 3+ years financial services administration experience
- Proven experience of developing and managing a highly productive team
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Ability to engage and create ownership
- Confidently use industry back office systems to analyse and report on data
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Proficient user of Microsoft Word and Excel packages essential.
- Ability to handle situations of conflict
- Resilience, ability to withstand pressure, meet tight deadlines and work
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, please contact Charlotte Evans on Charlotte.Evans@successionwealth.co.uk or 01752 968498Click here to complete an online application form