Succession Group is a Nationwide Wealth Management advisory brand delivering rich and rewarding experiences for clients with bespoke solutions to achieve their financial goals. The Compliance Department now require a Complaints Manager to join their team.
The role holder will be expected to contribute to the work of the Compliance Department in the investigation and handling of all regulated complaints. Work with SGL Directors, Departmental Heads and colleagues within the compliance function to ensure the highest possible standards of advice and service to clients are maintained, provide feedback on all outcomes, all staff understand and meet their regulatory responsibilities and adhere to group policies and procedures. This role is central to the delivery of positive outcomes to clients.
The successful candidate will be the first point of reference for customer complaints including fielding calls and investigating, resolving and reporting on of all customer complaints received against SGL and its subsidiaries. They will also be required to further develop and maintain the SGL Complaints policy and procedures, ensuring these are upheld by all personnel, including providing training where necessary. The successful candidate will have a sound knowledge of the FCA Handbook, particularly the DISP rules. Good communication skills and the ability to deal tactfully and respectfully with difficult situations are key attributes, along with the ability to produce accurate and timely management information and analysis to all stakeholders
But, it’s not just about what you bring to us…
You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package including Death in Service, pension scheme, the opportunity for flexible working to ensure a greater work life balance and contributions towards any relevant exams. In addition, we offer opportunities for career progression to match your career aims and ambitions.
To be successful in the role you will need:
• Appropriate Level 4 qualification
• Complaint Handling qualification desirable
• Good working knowledge of the FCA Handbook, particularly the DISP rules
• 3 + years’ experience in the industry, including handling complaints in a regulated environment
• Able to self-manage and work under own initiative
• Track record of delivering quality work on time
• Excellent knowledge of the UK regulatory system, particularly those aspects relevant to advisory businesses
• Continual drive for personal and business improvement
• High level of professional standards and ethics
• Empathetic with strong people and relationship-building skills
• The Ability to demonstrate the company’s Vision and Values: Client Focus, Long term and sustainable, Integrity, Efficiency, Nimble and Team Working.
Should you wish to discuss this opportunity, please contact Charlotte Evans on Charlotte.Evans@successionwealth.co.uk or 01752 968498Or click here to complete an online application form