Succession Wealth is a Nationwide Wealth Management advisory brand delivering rich and rewarding experiences for clients with bespoke solutions to achieve their financial goals. Due to growth within our business, we are now looking to recruit a highly organised and motivated Administrator to join our Risk, Compliance & Internal Audit Department, working from our Amersham Office.
The role holder will work closely with the Chief Risk Office to ensure the smooth running of the department. This will include coordinating and tracking actions against department plans and projects and ensuring that department management is kept up to date with progress and deadlines in a timely manner.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the administration of department meetings, including preparing packs and minuting meetings whilst maintaining department records in line with Group and team process and requirements.
They will also be responsible for coordinating and pulling together department reporting packs for the Executive Committee, Board and Committee meetings, taking inputs from across the function and ensuring high quality presentation and timely delivery.
But it’s not just what you bring to us….
You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package including pension scheme, the opportunity for flexible working to ensure a greater work life balance, access to our Employee Assistance Programme, Death in Service Benefit and contributions towards relevant exams. In addition, we offer opportunities for career progression to match your career aims and ambitions.
To be successful in the role you will need…
• A good level of Secondary Education
• Good written and spoken English language skills
• Good excel and excellent powerpoint skills
• Great interpersonal skills – able to relate well to people at all levels
• Basic project management skills, preferred but not essential
• Be highly organised and efficient
• The ability travel – (the successful candidate will need to be able to spend time in other offices as well when needed including London, Birmingham, Harrogate and other locations).
• The ability to demonstrate behaviours in line with Succession’s Visions and Values:
Client Focus, Long term and Sustainable, Integrity, efficiency, nimble and Team Work
To discuss this opportunity, please call Charlotte Evans on 01752 968498 or email Charlotte.Evans@successionwealth.co.ukOr click here to complete an online application form