Succession Group is a Nationwide Wealth Management advisory brand delivering rich and rewarding experiences for clients with bespoke solutions to achieve their financial goals. Due to significant growth the Property Department now require a highly organised and efficient Facilities Manager to provide a professional and efficient service to employees and clients by ensuring that facilities and operational support services/contracts are compliant and of a suitable standard.
The role holder will be required to support key property projects, including office moves, building change requirements and refurbishments, utilizing internal resources or contractors as required and liaising with key stakeholders to ensure a smooth execution. They will also be required to adhere to Health and Safety standards, working closely with members of the client services team to ensure that all Succession offices are updated when new legislation is introduced.
The role will require some national travel as offices are spread between Penzance and Stornoway, but it is expected that travel will be predominantly throughout the Central region. The successful candidate will need to be equally comfortable liaising with contractors, whilst also having the ability to perform small DIY tasks.
But, it’s not just about what you bring to us…
You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package including pension scheme, the opportunity for flexible working to ensure a greater work life balance, access to our Employee Assistance Programme enhanced maternity and paternity benefit, Death in Service Benefit and contributions towards relevant exams. In addition, we offer opportunities for career progression to match your career aims and ambitions.
To be successful in the role you will need:
- Strong oral & written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Competent with Microsoft Applications including Word, Excel
- Demonstrates initiative and behaves professionally at all times
- Flexibility – ‘can-do’ attitude required to cover a variety of tasks
- Attention to detail
- IOSH or equivalent Health and Safety qualification.
- The Ability to demonstrate the company’s Vision and Values: Client Focus, Long term and sustainable, Integrity, Efficiency, Nimble and Team Working.
if you wish to apply for this vacancy, please contact Charlotte Evans on Charlotte.Evans@successionwealth.co.uk or call 01752 968500Click here to complete an online application form