Graduate Wealth Planner (3 Year Development Programme)
Succession Wealth are recruiting!
September 2019 intake
Various UK Locations
Join the UK’s largest independent wealth management company
The Succession Graduate to Wealth Planner Development Programme takes place over 36 months. This is an intensive fast-track route providing rich content, support and access to some of the most qualified and successful wealth planners in our profession.
At the end of the programme you will have the competence, knowledge and industry specific qualifications to provide our Clients with the highest quality of service and advice.
Obviously, being a Planner is not all about having the best qualifications. It is also the experience, confidence and soft skills needed to build strong client relationships. These are vital elements also covered within the development programme.
We are looking for hard working, passionate and talented individuals to join us to be the future Wealth Planners of Succession. In return our commitment to you will be to provide:
- A competitive reward package with a £25k starting salary and scope to increase this with increments rising to £35k within 3 years
- A structured development programme to provide you with the skills and knowledge required to be a successful Wealth Planner
- A supportive peer group that encourages each other to progress at pace
- A mentor to support you on your journey and access to our community of nearly 200 experienced Wealth Planners in Succession
- Opportunities to make a difference through engaging in and leading key projects to further enhance Succession and make us the best employer to work for
To Apply for this exciting opportunity, email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com by 31st May 2019
all applicants will be contacted in June and those shortlisted invited to an interview which will take place during June and July. Verbal offers will be made in July and written contracts to follow.
Those successful will join the team and start the exciting journey to Wealth Planner on Monday 2nd September.