IT Field Engineer
Succession Wealth is a Nationwide Wealth Management advisory brand delivering rich and rewarding experiences for clients with bespoke solutions to achieve their financial goals. Due to significant growth, the IT department now require an experience IT Engineer to join their busy team.
The IT Field Engineer is responsible for a wide range of 2nd and 3rd line support and development activity relating to IT and telephony, including day to day operational activity (such as support of users, infrastructure and systems) as well as technical and business change projects. The role will be required to liaise and co-operate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure support requests are fulfilled to the agreed SLA.
The role holder will work in conjunction with the IT Field Manager to carry out new business activations processes and procedure from an IT perspective. They will also be required to adhere to ITIL framework within all operational activities to maintain our high-level security standards.
This role demands a high level of technical aptitude and a willing attitude to learn and embrace new technologies.
But, it’s not just about what you bring to us…
You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package including pension scheme, the opportunity for flexible working to ensure a greater work life balance, access to our Employee Assistance Programme, Death in Service Benefit and contributions towards any relevant exams. In addition, we offer opportunities for career progression to match your career aims and ambitions.
To be successful in the role you will need:
• Knowledge of IT infrastructures
• Knowledge of IT at least two of the following technologies: MS Server 2008/2012, Win 7/8/10, MS SCCM, Office 365, AD, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, and Citrix.The Ability to
• Knowledge of the configuration, setup and management of network devices, including routers, switchers and Wi-Fi devices.
• Knowledge of IP based door access systems and/or telephony equipment such as PBX
• A clear understanding of the OSI model.
• Experience of providing 2nd line IT support.
• Experience of working in an operational IT environment, providing face to face support to users and also supporting core IT infrastructure.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work to deadlines in a time sensitive environment.
• Ability to prioritise and manage own workload.
• Ability to manage a varied workload, meeting deadlines through effective time management.
• Ability to demonstrate initiative.
• To be committed to IT and communications as an enabler for organisations to achieve their operational objectives and the ability to demonstrate how this can be achieved in practice.
• Ability to form effective working relationships and communicate technical issues to both technical and non-technical colleagues through both formal and informal media, including formal reports,
• A full driving license and access to a vehicle to use for business travel
• An interest in how the innovative application of technology can benefit the organisation.
• Commitment to IT as an enabler for organisations to achieve their operational objectives
• The ability demonstrate the company’s Vision and Values: Client Focus, Long term and sustainable, Integrity, Efficiency, Nimble and Team Working.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Charlotte Evans on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01752 968498Or click here to complete an online application form