Learning and Development Co-ordinator
Succession Group is a nationwide wealth management advisory brand delivering rich and rewarding experiences for clients with bespoke solutions to achieve their financial goals. Due to significant growth and movement within the team we now require a part time (21 hours) experienced administrator to join our Learning and Development team within the HR department.
This role is crucial to the delivery of quality learning opportunities for colleagues at all levels. The Learning & Development Co-ordinator will have responsibility for the coordination and administration of a range of learning and development activities and projects as directed by the Head of Learning & Development as well as ensuring the development and maintenance of robust learning and development systems and processes. These will include: managing corporate induction, training administration, graduate scheme arrangements, providing management information and feedback survey set-up and analysis.
The role holder will be the first point of contact for learning and development queries and will be responsible for all related administration, ensuring a get it right first-time ethos is adopted.
The Successful applicant will be responsible for the co-ordination and administration of our L&D calendar of events, this will include Induction programmes, Academies and development workshops. Liaising with delegates, trainers/presenters and other external providers to ensure we maintain a high-quality L&D service to the business. It is therefore essential that candidates have high organisational skills with the ability to manage their own workload and work independently.
The role holder will also be the central administrator of our in-house feedback survey tool and providing analysis of insights from the regularly used survey in order to enhance our in-house events. Therefore, some knowledge of the principles of good learning and development would be advantageous but not essential.
They will be required to have a good level of knowledge of Microsoft office including PowerPoint, word and excel along with the ability to learn new employee related databases whilst ensuring data integrity on our in- house systems and MI reports.
The successful applicant will require a can-do, positive attitude, be a team-player and have the ability to make things happen and provide consistent results in a high-pressured environment subject to frequent change. We are looking for a competent individual with a proven track record of using their own initiative to deliver results and provide an efficient administration service.
But, it’s not just about what you bring to us…
You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package including, pension scheme, the opportunity for flexible working to ensure a greater work life balance, contributions towards any relevant exams and Death in Service. In addition, we offer opportunities for career progression to match your career aims and ambitions.
To be successful in the role you will need:
- A general level of education.
- L&D knowledge/qualifications would be an advantage.
- Previous L&D experience in a regulated industry preferable but not essential.
- High level of organisational skills and ability to effectively prioritise a demanding calendar.
- Demonstrable advanced skills in Microsoft office suite, outlook, excel, word, and PowerPoint.
- A ‘can do’ outcome focused attitude and approach, resourceful and works to make things happen taking others along with them.
- A relentless drive to deliver outstanding results under pressure in an environment of frequent change.
- Excellent communication skills, works effectively within a team and will also need to be self-motivated to work remotely from the rest of the L&D team.
- A pro-active approach to work and problem solving, and the ability to spot and deal with issues as they occur.
- A high level of personal integrity, who displays respect and empathy for others and is consistent, open and honest
- Confident with the latest technology and able to use technology intuitively.
- Ability to withstand a pressured environment, deliver to deadlines.
- High level of concentration and detail.
- The ability to demonstrate behaviours in line with Succession’s visions and values: Client Focus, Long term and Sustainable, Integrity, Efficiency, Nimble and Team Work
To discuss this opportunity, please call Charli Evans on
01752 968500 or email email@example.com
To find out more about our unique proposition please visit – www.successiongroup.co.uk
Or click here to complete an online application form