Platform Services Manager
Succession Advisory Services works in partnership with a number of internationally renowned Investment Houses whose competitively priced investment solutions can be accessed via the Succession Investment Matrix. Each solution is selected, approved and continually monitored by our robust Investment Committee.
The role of the Platform Services Manager is to assist in the adoption and use of the Succession Investment Platform, the Succession Platform Panel and Succession Investment Matrix across Succession Wealth by providing training, support and ongoing advice to existing and new users of the Platforms/investment matrix.
The role holder will host platform user group meetings and take forward suggestions ensuring continuous improvement of the platform for its users. The role holder will also be involved in projects in relation to the platform as and when necessary.
A key element of this role will be to ensure that platform developments are rolled out Nationally and training provided to end users whilst providing an advice line to internal customers.
The successful candidate will also review and analyse performance management data to provide reports to the Succession Investment Platform
The role holder must be extremely efficient, with good interpersonal and presentation skills. They must be highly motivated with the ability to manage and organise multiple work streams at any one time and be prepared to travel within the UK.
But it’s not just what you bring to us…..
You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package including pension scheme, the opportunity for flexible working to ensure a greater work life balance, access to our Employee Assistance Programme, Death in Service Benefit and contributions towards any relevant exams. In addition, we offer opportunities for career progression to match your career aims and ambitions.
To be successful in this role, candidates must have……
• In depth knowledge of the SIP: wrappers, investments, application process
• Level 4 Diploma (Desirable)
• Must have used Succession Investment Platform for end client work
• Good interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• The ability to self-motivate
• Knowledge/experience of competitor platforms/non platform panel member platforms (Desirable)
• Excellent organisation and management skills
• Demonstrated their ability to live by our CLIENT Values: Client Focus, Long term and Sustainable, Integrity, Efficiency, Nimble and Team Work
This role will require some travel and therefore the role holder must have their own transport.
Should you wish to discuss this opportunity, please contact Charlotte Evans on Charlotte.Evans@successionwealth.co.ukOr click here to complete an online application form