Succession Group is a Nationwide Wealth Management advisory brand delivering rich and rewarding experiences for clients with bespoke solutions to achieve their financial goals. The Risk and Compliance Team are now looking for a dedicated Risk Analyst to join their team to support the Head of Risk & Governance in implementing and maintaining the Group’s Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
The purpose of this role is to support the Head of Risk & Governance in implementing and maintaining the Group’s Enterprise Risk Management Framework by assisting with framework development, implementation, roll out and ongoing maintenance. The successful candidate will also be responsible for producing reports on key risks and controls, risk events and risk appetite monitoring and assisting with ongoing MI development.
The Risk Analyst will assist with the maintenance of risk registers across all business areas and assist the business in identifying and assessing risks, helping them to design strategies to mitigate these risks while working with the business to educate them about risk identification, management and control.
But, it’s not just about what you bring to us…
You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package including pension scheme, the opportunity for flexible working to ensure a greater work life balance, access to our Employee Assistance Programme, enhanced maternity and paternity benefit, Death in Service Benefit and contributions towards relevant exams. In addition, we offer opportunities for career progression to match your career aims and ambitions.
To be successful in the role you will need:
- Good understanding of the three lines of defence model and risk management frameworks and tools
- Understanding of process, risk and control management and how it can be applied to deliver outcomes for clients, the business and regulators
- Ability to deal with multiple issues, tasks and priorities concurrently
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyse data, problem solve and make decisions confidently
- Ability to build relationships at all levels of the business and client focused when dealing with a range of people
- Very good MS Office skills, in particular Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to work with a wide range of people
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Relevant risk management qualification or professional membership
- Understanding of financial crime and data privacy requirements