Trade Desk Administrator
Succession Group is a nationwide wealth management advisory brand delivering rich and rewarding experiences for clients with bespoke solutions to achieve financial goals.
We require a temporary Trade Desk Administrator on a 4 month basis. The purpose of this role is to work as part of a team to enable the planners to maintain a portfolio of high net worth clients through the provision of an efficient and effective trade desk. The post holder will also need to ensure that client information on the internal database is accurate at all times and that the business is supported to enable the delivery of excellent customer service.
But, it’s not just about what you bring to us…
You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package including Death in Service, pension scheme, the opportunity for flexible working to ensure a greater work life balance and contributions towards any relevant exams. In addition we offer opportunities for career progression to match your career aims and ambitions.
To be Successful in this role you will need:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel packages essential
- Knowledge of Model Office preferred but not essential
- Desirable NVQ Level 3 in Business Administration
- the ability to enter data within specified timelines whilst maintaining data accuracy
- Experience with use of model office processes
- the ability to demonstrate our values: client focus, long term and sustainable, integrity, efficiency, nimble, team working
To discuss this role further, please contact Charlotte Evans on 01752 968498 or alternatively you can email email@example.com
Or click here to complete an online application form