Succession Wealth is a Nationwide Wealth Management advisory brand delivering rich and rewarding experiences for clients with bespoke solutions to achieve their financial goals. Due to growth within our business, we are now looking to recruit a Treasury Manager to join our busy Finance Department.
The Treasury Manager is responsible for group wide cash resources, preparing accurate and timely cash flows and managing funding and banking relationships; including covenant compliance. In additional the role will include assisting the wider finance team where required, in particular with the preparation of management accounts.
The role will include liaison with the external auditors and other external experts on various projects. Accuracy and comprehensive attention to detail are required.
The group is acquisitive and fast moving, and an adaptive and flexible approach is key. Working with the Financial Controller, the post holder will ensure robust and efficient financial processes, policies and controls, and be flexible enough to meet the changing needs of the group.
The post holder will be responsible for leading or contributing to a number of strategic projects.
But it’s not just what you bring to us….
You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package including pension scheme, the opportunity for flexible working to ensure a greater work life balance, access to our Employee Assistance Programme, Death in Service Benefit and contributions towards relevant exams. In addition, we offer opportunities for career progression to match your career aims and ambitions.
To be successful in this role, candidates must have….
- Experience of preparing and reviewing cash flow forecasts and complex data into easily interpreted spread sheets
- Ability to use excel and power point for presentations.
- Experience of analysing and developing processes
- Experience of performing and reviewing financial reconciliations
- Experience of preparing and/or reviewing management accounts
- Show the ability to demonstrate our vision and values: Client Focus, Long-Term and Sustainable, Efficiency, Integrity, Nimble, Team Working.
If you wish to apply for this vacancy, please contact Charlotte Evans on Charlotte.Evans@successionwealth.co.uk or call 01752 968498Or click here to complete an online application form