Wealth Management Administrator
Succession Group is a nationwide wealth management advisory brand delivering rich and rewarding experiences for clients with bespoke solutions to achieve financial goals. We are now looking for a dedicated and experience administrator to join our Client Services Team.
You will work as part of a team to enable our Wealth Planners to maintain a portfolio of clients by liaising with policy providers for policy details, obtaining policy illustrations, processing new business applications and tracking to completion. You will also need to ensure that client information database is accurate at all times and that the business is supported and enabled to deliver an excellent service to its customers.
But, it’s not just about what you bring to us…
You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package including pension scheme, the opportunity for flexible working to ensure a greater work life balance, access to our Employee Assistance Programme, Death in Service Benefit and contributions towards relevant exams. In addition, we offer opportunities for career progression to match your career aims and ambitions.
To be successful in the role you will need:
- Experience in a fast paced Financial Services Administration role
- Be a Team player
- Understand the importance of customers service
- Demonstrate integrity
- Good literacy and numeracy skills with a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel packages essential
- Desirable experience in a regulated environment
- Desirable NVQ Level 3 in Business Administration
- The ability to demonstrate behaviours in line with Succession’s Visions and Values: Client Focus, Long term and Sustainable, Integrity, efficiency, nimble and Team Work
To apply for this opportunity or discuss other roles with Succession Group please call 01752 968500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more about our unique proposition please visit – www.successionwealth.co.uk
Click here to complete an online application form