Wealth Management Paraplanners
Succession Group is a nationwide wealth management advisory brand delivering rich and rewarding experiences for clients with bespoke solutions to achieve financial goals.
You could be a part of our exciting Succession Wealth Management (SWM) proposition reviewing, analysing and preparing compliant financial plans for clients that verify the recommendations made and are in accordance with the SWM Investment philosophy and with recent awards for Best UK Wealth Management Platform of the Year and South West Company of the Year, you could be joining a fast growing company with lots of opportunities for your own career growth and development by applying today.
You will be ably supported by our dynamic administration team enabling you to focus on your planner relationships and offer our clients the experience they deserve from working with a growing UK wealth management company.
But, it’s not just about what you bring to us…
You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package including Death in Service, a Pension, a Share Option Scheme as well as opportunities for career progression to match your career aims and ambitions.
To be successful in the role you will need:
- 3+ years financial services experience
- Must hold a a Diploma in Financial Planning
- Ideally hold a certificate in Paraplanning
- Excellent inter-personnel skills
- A drive to exceed expectations and deliver a high level of customer service
- The ability to demonstrate behaviours in line with Succession’s Visions and Values: Client Focus, Long term and Sustainable, Integrity, efficiency, nimble and Team Work
To apply for this opportunity or discuss other roles with Succession Group please call 01752 968500 or email email@example.com
Start Date@ October 2018Or click here to complete an online application form